Friday 11 January 2013

Getting back into the  swing of things.

The tail end of 2012 has been a long spiral downwards for me, in November I hit rock bottom. Very few friends and none of my extended family know but I got caught lining up an attempt to end things. I was found with a pile of pills, some say suicide is a selfish act and in some ways it is: you are not thinking of others and the effect you will have on their lives. You are not thinking at all.

There was a black hole into which I had fallen and couldn't climb out of, every effort resulted in the sides crumbling away.

I am lucky I have a supportive partner, who understands and didn't read the riot act along with a new GP who listens. The start of 2013 has been a more positive one with effective antidepressants leveling my moods. Unfortunately they have stopped my sex drive in its tracks.

I am getting back to being me, taking time out for me. Spending time with the people who are important to me. I have written my first review in six months, it was a tough one to write but I found enjoyment in writing again.

So watch out world GG is back.

xGGx

No comments:

Post a Comment