Tuesday 15 May 2012

PicoBong Koa

This was sent to me as a tester by Lovehoney


This vibe is very small and the quietest I have used. Running on the highest speed in the bedroom it couldn't be heard from the ensuite. Perfect if you share a house or live with nosey relatives.

Originally when I tried it my initial reaction was that the vibrations were strong with a good range of patterns so there would be one to suit most women. However on further testing, although not too many times I have been frustrated at the lack of power and needed to change to another bullet to finish the job.

The smooth curved end makes a great handle, so even when well lubed you can keep a good grip.

The Koa is advertised as a couples toy. We didn't test it as such mainly because the curved plastic end has very little give in it and is not particularly large. I am not sure that it would make a comfortable cock ring for anyone of average girth and to be brutally honest there was no way I was going to inflict that on my partner.


The packaging was also a let down. Priced at almost £30 I would expect a storage bag or at the very least a  box that I could keep in order to store the toy. The box split when I opened it and the vibe is held in place with a small card insert which I couldn't reuse to store the toy.


Overall the Koa is a weak clitoral vibe although almost silent, but it is fiddly to use, the control buttons are hiden in the name and with lots of lube on it are difficult to find and push. The other big issue I had was that I found it difficult to clean due to the embossed PicoBong name on the silicone part. Time to get graphic, the embossed area attracts cum and lube, if the toy isn't cleaned immediately it dries into the embossing. As someone who likes to go to sleep after a good orgasm I need toys that are easy to clean when things have dried on them. This isn't.


For the new range from Lelo I have to say I expected a lot more and was a little disappointed.

xGGx

No comments:

Post a Comment