Friday 9 March 2012

Doc Johnson Rock Star Vibe - Janis
This came to me as a tester item, thank you Cara.

The Doc Johnson Rock Star Vibe - Janis is very pink and made me think more of pop princess than rock star but you cannot judge a book by it's cover so I have put this through a proper testing.

The silicone shaft is very soft and warm to the touch, it is also quite flexible. Not flexible enough for me to find my G spot though but then I have not yet found a toy that does. The vibrations on this are not the strongest I have felt but are enough to achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation.

On the plus side the shape of the end made it easy to hold on to and move to the right places, even when coated in lube. The speed control is simple to use.

Janis cleaned easily, even the textured silver coloured part and the joins presented no problems.

The packaging is a simple plastic pack which is a little garish but ok for keeping the vibe in safely.

Overall this was an OK vibe. If you prefer less direct stimulation then the shape of this would suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment