Sunday 18 March 2012

Turn

So what turns a respectable lady into a slightly kinky tart, his word not mine.

I was lonely and very very down, mourning the death of a husband, raising 2 children alone without support from family. A friend suggested internet dating. When I finished laughing at her I realised that she had a point. The web could be used to weed out all the weirdos and the 'not a fucking chance mate' types.

I met someone, slightly younger than me, which caused raised eyebrows and mutterings. Very different to me, a bad boy with a kinky streak like I hadn't encountered before. For the first time in my life sex became something fun, something I wanted rather than something I did because it was expected of me.

I found a soul mate, we  exchanged confessions online, he admitted to having a thing about feet. I had to admit to having a toy box. We exchanged confessions in person. The chemistry between us was there from the first face to face meeting.

Over a few weeks he introduced me to the delights of receiving foot worship. Sounds trivial but I have always hated having my feet touched. Yet here I was not only allowing him to lick and suck my toes but enjoying it. Together we have found a new freedom, he knows he can be honest with me and not face 'that's disgusting' or 'pervert' type reactions and Me? I have found the freedom to enjoy the pleasure of sharing my body, the freedom to talk about sex and the freedom to push my own bounderies.

So what turned me?

Finally finding the man who was up to the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment