Tuesday 13 March 2012

My GO TO RO 140

 The RO bullets come packed in minimalist tubes which are perfect for storage, no bulky excess packaging to get rid of and no wasted space within the package which helps keep the toybox tidy.

 I was curious when I saw these as I have never used a soft tip vibe but already own a RO-80 and RO-120 both of which I love. This bullet looks more like a piece of military hardware than its little relatives with the black tip contrasting with the sleek smooth silver. It looks quite masculine which for me is vital as it is used solo and by my partner on me. Neither of us likes pink and girly toys.

The bullet comes complete with batteries and ready to go, which is a big plus point the downside is it takes 2 N batteries, I would prefer standard AA or AAA as I have a stash of rechargables which I use for toys.
The vibrations on this are amazing, mind blowingly strong and thats just the first 2 speeds didn't get to top speed. It wasn't needed. I don't like very intense and direct clitoral stimulation but even with it working around the clitoral area the strength of the vibrations was intense enough to get me off very quickly.

It was very easy to clean and popped back in its tube til next time. Have a feeling it is going to get a lot of use.
I was right this has become a go to toy for guaranteed results.
If you are looking for something quiet, powerful and sleek then I would recommend this bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment