Friday 9 March 2012

Pjur Woman Moisterising Toy Lube

I have used lubes but until now had not found one which would make me a loyal user. Pjur Woman Toy Lube has changed that.

The bottle has an easy to use pump top which gives a measured dose of lube - no squirting the stuff across the bed, the floor or anywhere but where you want it. This goes exactly where you aim.

The lube itself is almost colourless, has no smell and although it is not designed for oral, I have taste tested it. There is no taste so if a session includes oral you wouldn't have to change lubes.


I have sensitive skin so the first test is always a patch test on my wrist. This passed with flying colours - no adverse reaction and it left my skin feeling soft but not greasy.


I have used this with a rabbit and a glass toy and both performed well with it. It didn't need reapplication and cleaning up was easy.

I love the fact it is safe to use with silicone toys, condoms and won't damage latex clothing if things get messy, and lets be honest good sex often gets that way.

Pjur Toy Lube is a nastie-free zone, easy to use, thick, creamy, non-greasy and it works.

Overall I was impressed and would recommend this lube.

No comments:

Post a Comment